Gimme S’More Mummy Marshmallows! S’mores flavored candy corn are the inspiration for these s’more mummy marshmallows.
So I may have had a bit of fun with the title to this post because I’m a little gitty. Today’s post is sponsored by Brach’s Candy! I have to admit when I was asked to work with Brach’s Candy for this post I was pretty excited. I mean it’s Brach’s, I finally knew how Charlie felt when he got the ticket to Willy Wonka’s. Ok, true I haven’t visited Brach’s Candy factory (yet) and they haven’t asked me to take over and run things (yet) but I got to create with and eat these awesome candies and who doesn’t get excited to see a bag of Brach’s Candy? And a bag of S’mores Candy Corn at that! Two Fall favorites, candy corn + s’mores, count me in.
You all know how I love soft and pillowy marshmallows, remember this one, Cinnamon Sugar Mashmallows? So what better way to celebrate Halloween than with Mummies and not just mummies but S’Mores Mummy Marshmallows. Not only do they look adorable and festive but they taste amazing! Each layer of candy coating is smooth and creamy as it melts in your mouth. The marshmallows are light and fluffy and the Brach’s S’mores Candy Corn give the flavor of s’mores with the sweet buttery flavor we know and love in candy corn.
Ready for the break down on how to makes these mummies? I took two marshmallows and skewered them on a lollipop stick, dipped them in chocolate candy coating, rolled them in crushed graham crackers, let them dry. Dipped them white candy coating, added the candy corn and let them dry. Then drizzled one last time with white chocolate candy coating for the mummy effect. Oh and how much do you love the eye balls? The kids always go for those first, and so do I, lol.
Enjoy these S’Mores Mummy Marshmallows, they make a great treat to bring to any Halloween Party!
Gimme S'More Mummy Marshmallows
- 1 lb chocolate candy coating
- 1 lb white chocolate candy coating
- 1 bag standard size marshmallows
- One sleeve graham crackers
- 1 bag Brach's S'mores Candy Corn
- 1 pkg candy eye's such as Wilton brand
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper or silicone mat for drying marshmallows after they have been dipped.
- Lay out your parchment or silicone mat.
- Crush graham crackers into a fine crumble.
- Pour graham crumble onto a plate.
- Prepare 12 marshmallow pops by skewering 2 marshmallows on each lollipop stick.
- Melt chocolate candy coating per manufacturers instructions.
- Pour into a tall narrow container so the whole marshmallow pop can be dipped at once, like a tall drinking glass.
- Dip the first marshmallow skewer into the chocolate making sure to cover entirely.
- Let excess drip off if needed. Immediately roll in graham cracker crumbs.
- Lay on parchment/silicone to dry.
- Repeat with remaining 11.
- Once all are fully dry, at least one hour. Prepare for next dipping.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating per manufacturers instructions.
- Pour into a tall narrow container so the whole marshmallow pop can be dipped at once.
- Dip one marshmallow skewer in white chocolate coating and add three s'mores candy corn to the mid to bottom of each mummy, leaving space open for eyes.
- Repeat until all skewers are done and let dry for at least one hour.
- Re-heat white candy coating if needed and with a fork drizzle the white coating in diagonal direction to create mummy effect.
- Add the eyes, you may need to add a dab of white chocolate coating to the back of each so they adhere well.
- Let dry completely and store in a cool dry place. Once dry transfer to air tight container.
Kristi @ My SF Kitchen says
Wow Stacey, these are SO adorable!! How fun and creative!
Thanks Kristi! These little guys were a lot of fun to make. Take care.
Okay! How cute are these! This is my kinda Halloween treat! 🙂
Hi Annie, thank you. These are a lot of fun and bring out the kid in everyone! Take care.