Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Tahitian vanilla brightens the typical cookie and the addition of both semi-sweet and white chocolate knocks it out of the park.
So my last post was a partnership post with Nielsen Massey Vanillas. I worked with their Tahitian Vanilla Bean Paste and it was truly amazing and this post is not #sponsored. I have always loved Nielsen Massey products, I consider them the best of the best. But the Tahitian Vanilla Bean Paste is on a level all it’s own.
I made these Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies as an order from a customer, a batch for friends and a batch for family and got all rave reviews. In my forgetfulness I couldn’t quite figure why these got so much more of a reaction than my usual recipe but they were right, they were even better than the original, my daughters exact words were, “Mama don’t ever stop making these”, pretty high praise from a kid who will tell you exactly how it is (good or bad). As I went over the recipe in my head I remembered exactly what made these different and it is the Tahitian Vanilla. Tahitian vanilla is a bit brighter, floral and fruity while still maintaining the beautiful vanilla flavor we know and love.
So if you’re looking for a new way to ramp up your chocolate chip cookie game then this Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is it!!
Here are some more great cookie recipes!!
PIN FOR LATER! Thanks.
Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter room temp
- 1 egg room temp
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Nielsen Massey Tahitian Vanilla Bean Paste or whatever brand you choose
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment, set aside.
- In bowl of mixer cream the butter until light and fluffy, add in the sugars and continue to mix until well combined.
- Add in the egg, vanilla paste, baking powder, salt, baking powder and mix well to combine scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add in the flour with mixer on low and mix until dough forms.
- By hand fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop (I used a standard cookie scoop) cookies onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-12 minutes (start checking the oven at 10 minutes in case your oven runs hotter). Edges should be golden brown, tops should be starting to brown and little cracks on the surface starting to form.
- Let cool completely.