Creamy Coconut Truffles. Only 4 ingredients and super simple.
Ever had one of those days where you are in a hurry but you just have to share one little post with your friends, even if its super short and quick? Well that’s me right now and the little bit of news I want to make sure you get before the weekend are these fabulously creamy, coconutty, melt in your mouth Creamy Coconut Truffles!! You’re welcome 🙂 .
This is a simple go to recipe for a treat that will knock yours and all your friends socks off! These may only be 4 ingredients but the flavor is truly outstanding and decadent. By combining coconut milk, coconut, white chocolate and a little butter you will become the hit of the party and everyone will want to know your secret.
Enjoy your weekend and enjoy these truffles!! I’ll think of you while I snack on mine.
FORGOT TO PIN IT? Here’s your chance. Thanks.
Recipe from “4 Ingredient Christmas” by Kim McCosker.
Creamy Coconut Truffles
- 1/3 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Line cookie sheet with parchment, set aside.
- In medium sauce pan bring the coconut milk and 3/4 cups coconut to simmer.
- Remove from heat, add in the chopped white chocolate. Let set for 2-3 minutes.
- Add butter and stir until all combined.
- Pour mixture into bowl and cover. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When ready grab the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pour remaining coconut into shallow dish.
- Using a teaspoon scoop the first truffle, roll between hands to make an ball.
- Roll ball in coconut flakes. Set on parchment to set.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture until complete.
- Chill for 2 hours or more prior to serving.
You have saved the day, my friend! I have an upcoming bridal shower that I was invited to bring a dessert for and I now know what I’m bringing! These are perfect! Thank you!!
Hi Annie! So glad I can help 🙂 . You and your friends will love them. Take care!
Kathy @ Beyond the Chicken Coop says
I love these! Coconut is one of my favorite ingredients and add it to a truffle…Yum!!! These are so cute too!
Thanks Kathy! Agreed coconut is fabulous, glad you liked these. Take care.
GiGi Eats says
OMG these look sensational! I am on the hunt for sugar-free white chocolate!
Hi Gigi! Thanks, so glad you like the truffles. In all my journeys I have yet to find sugar free white chocolate but if it exists I have a feeling you’ll find it 🙂 . Take care.
Cheyanne @ No Spoon Necessary says
I hope you had a great weekend, Stacey! And THANK YOU for squeezing in the time to post these truffles because they look amazing! I can hardly believe they are only FOUR ingredients! What!? YESSSS! Love the coconut and white chocolate combo!! SO YUM! Can’t wait to devour these! Cheers!
Hello! The weekend was great but too short 🙂 . These are delicious and super easy! I hope you enjoy them. Take care.