Blueberry Granola Marshmallow Squares. Only 3 ingredients and you have yourself a sweet treat that will keep you satisfied. Did I mention they’re no-bake?
When I was a kid we always had cereal in our house. We always had what my dad had and his favorites were Trix and Frosted Flakes. My brother and I would pour ourselves a big bowl, well as big as our mom would allow us, and go to crunchy sweet cereal heaven, followed by sweet cereal milk heaven. My mom on the other hand, she opted for the healthier version, granola. I can remember the first time I poured myself a big bowl of granola and ate the whole thing. I obviously was not aware of the vast difference in density, weight and lasting power of granola vs. sugary cereals. After that bowl I was full until dinner time. Since then I have learned the theory of less is more when it comes to granola.
Blueberry Granola Marshmallow Squares. I can’t take all the credit for these delicious squares. My brother saw the box of Sweet Home Farm Granola sitting on my counter and said, “you should make rice krispy treats but use granola instead”. I had planned on making a yogurt parfait but yogurt vs. marshmallow…. do I really need to explain why I chose marshmallow? And so the Blueberry Granola Marshmallow Squares were born.
These squares are made up of only 3 ingredients and are no-bake. So imagine sweet, pillowy, sticky marshmallow mixed with sweet cream butter and then rolled together with sweet granola. What could be better than that? Blueberry Flax Granola. Going with the blueberry granola took these squares to the next level and the flax is a little dose of healthy. Those little blueberries are flavorful and work perfectly with the marshmallow.
One more thing to note about these Granola Marshmallow Squares. Not only are they delicious but I have been eating these for my mid afternoon snack and they keep me satisfied until dinner. I cut them on the small side because the granola is super filling but that doesn’t mean you can’t have more.
Thank you to Sweet Home Farm Granola for sponsoring this post. For this post I used the Sweet Home Farm Blueberry Flax Granola. My thoughts and opinions in this post are all my own.
Granola Marshmallow Squares
- 48 standard size marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter melted.
- 5 cups Sweet Home Farm Blueberry Flax Granola or granola of choice
- Pour granola in large bowl, set aside.
- Put marshmallows in medium bowl.
- Pour butter over marshmallows and stir.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until marshmallows are melted and mixture is well combined, stiring as needed in between intervals.
- Pour over the granola and mix well to combine, you may need to use some muscle.
- Pour mixture into buttered/oiled 9x13 pan.
- Gently press into place as needed and let set until cool.
- Cut into squares, store in airtight container.