Easy 3 Ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter Truffles. The easiest 3 ingredient truffle recipe you’ll ever make.
Happy Saturday! I hope you have lots of lovely plans for the weekend, maybe some eating, drinking, baking, cooking, outdooring, etc. No matter what you do your plans definitely need to include these Easy 3 Ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter Truffles. The can be whipped up with just a few ingredients and are the perfect addition to any plans you may have.
My last post was this amazing and super delicious cake that included pb ganache. I was lucky enough to have made too much and pb ganache does not ever get wasted or taken for granted in this house. Hence these sweet, easy, little rich and creamy peanut butter truffles. I can’t think of a better ingredient to take us into fall. Peanut butter has no season, its great all year round and is loved by all.
So lets get to it! You are going to melt your good quality white chocolate, add the peanut butter, stir until completely mixed. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Scoop and roll in sprinkles. The last step and most important, eat them!!
One note – These are a very creamy truffle, they are very sensitive to temperature because of peanut butters high fat content and because they are not dipped in chocolate they start to soften fast. You just need to keep them refrigerated until ready to serve.
Have a wonderful weekend! Chat next week.
Here are some of the products that helped me make these Easy 3 Ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter Truffles.
Guittard White Chocolate – Super creamy and delicious. Super quality.
Jiff Creamy Peanut Butter – I would stick with a peanut butter that stays emulsified for this recipe (no floating oil varieties). I hate to sound a like a commercial but I like the peanutty flavor of Jiff the best for recipes and the little hint of salt.
Small Scoop – This was helpful in getting a more uniformed scoop for each truffle. Amazon sells them in a set, I used the smallest with the red handle.
Wilton Chocolate Jimmies – This is what I used to garnish the truffles with, they have a nice chocolate flavor that blended well with the truffle itself.
Please note some of the links above are affiliate links which means if you purchase from the link I get a small commission. I use these products and stand behind them which is why I chose to tell you about them. Thank you for your support.
FORGOT TO PIN IT? Here it is! Thanks.
- 10 ounces creamy peanut butter (I used Jiff)
- 7 ounces white chocolate
- ⅓ cup chocolate jimmies (chocolate sprinkles)
- Prepare a cookie sheet, line with parchment, set aside.
- Pour sprinkles in a shallow bowl, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate, stir with spatula to make sure its smooth and creamy. (I did the melting in the microwave).
- Add in the peanut butter to the warm white chocolate. Stir to completely combine.
- Let set until room temp., then refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Using small scoop, scoop out your truffles, roll each between palms into ball shape.*
- Then immediately roll them in chocolate jimmies. Set on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat until done. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If pb is getting too soft, put mixture back into fridge for 10-20 minutes then pick up where you left off.