Coffee Toffee Almond Cookies
Coffee Toffee Almond Cookies. Comforting espresso, sweet buttery toffee, milk chocolate and the slight crunch of almonds make this cookie a keeper.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 2 dozen
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup+ 2 Tbsp light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla paste vanilla extract will work as well, same amount
- 2 Tbsp espresso powder I used King Arthur brand
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits I used Heath Brickle found in baking isle
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugars together until light.
Add egg, espresso powder and vanilla, beat until smooth.
With mixer on low, gradually add in flour mixture until combined.
Fold in the chocolate, almonds and toffee by hand until evenly distributed.
Using cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookies on parchment lined cookie sheet.
Roll each dough mound into a ball.
Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown on edges and tops and cookie crackles on top.
Repeat until all the cookies are baked.
Cool before eating.